GMP Training For Beginners For The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Get up to speed with the specialize concepts and terms used in pharma manufacturing
- Check that this well paying industry is the right fit for you
- 4 week online course – No needless travel
- Application Deadline: Wednesday 19th February
GMP Training for Beginners for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- You need to get a deep understanding of the GMPs really fast and familiarise yourself with the specialized concepts and terminology involved.
You have a business/sales/marketing background and want to get rapidly up to speed on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
You want end-of-week progress checks and follow-up by us to MAKE SURE you finish the course.
You don’t want to waste your time, money or training budget on hotel or travel junkets.
Any of the following
- Project Manager, Project Engineer
- Pharmacist, Nurse
- Automation/Control/Instrumentation Technician or Engineer
- Quality Assurance or Quality Control Specialist
- Laboratory Technician, Biochemist, Microbiologist
- Maintenance Engineer or Technician
- Pipe-fitter/Plumber, Pipe Welder, Electrician, etc
- Logistics – Supply Chain Managers, Procurement
- Military – Army, Navy, Air Force, etc
- Business – MBA’s, Finance, Accountants, etc
- Sales – Pharma Sales, Business Development, etc
Meet Your Online Classroom Support Team
When you learn at GetReskilled, you can always rely on an in-house team of experts to provide guidance and support, whenever you need it.
Learn the systems, protocols, tools, vocabulary, and best practices from our Lecturer’s who have had decades of on the job experience.
Your Course Leaders will onboard you on the program, and help keep you motivated throughout the course.
Your CC’s are here to provide you with answers, tips, and are going to check your progress weekly to keep you on track and will reach out to you by email or even by phone if you fall behind!
Your 4-Week Class Schedule
Your Class Director will check your study logs and only will release subsequent week’s materials to you if you have been logging in for more than 10 hours per week.
And he or she will proactively follow up with you to keep you on track.
Show Off Your New Skills: Get a Certificate of Completion
Once the course is over, complete a written assignment to get certified in Manufacturing Safe Medicines & Medical Devices Course
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Join our Alumni who are working for:
Application Deadline: Wednesday 19th February, 2020
Program Starts: 27th February